vrijdag 26 oktober 2012

Customized Guitar Shirt - Rock my sweater




Rock my sweater, wild guitar shirts

Guitar shirt, close up  fabric: noir & blanc with red shinny button


Rock my sweater, guitar shirt customizer - guitar sweater - guitar jumper





The [yeah yeah] in all of us wakes up! Your body starts to speak loudly.
It's a well known feeling, a go-go time,  Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity REorder.
Don't stop yourself! Please continue, feel the smiles around you getting thirsty.
Just give a little more, will you! Saturated basses triggering our brain objectivity.
Now the CLIMAX is almost there! Go solo, run wild, jumping minds, screaming girls.
Hormones start to freak out, miauw!  can't stop, can't stop ~~ Ooooooh Yeaaaaaah







Rock my sweater - rock air guitar shirt
 Guitar shirt - customize your shirt



Rock my sweater - rock air guitar shirt
  Guitar shirt - customize your shirt

Rock my sweater , i love air guitar shirt


  Guitar shirt - a guitar solo in london



 Some examples of Rock My sweaters:

air guitar tshirt


 Guitar shirt - customize your shirt for the festivals

guitar shirt amsterdam

  Guitar shirt - customize your shirt

rock air guitar shirt


 Guitar shirt - customize your shirt

rock guitar shirt new york



 Original article: http://www.rockmysweater.com










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten